I am SO incredibly overwhelmed by the response of many of you to support me prayerfully and financially! I'm so overwhelmed that I have gone over the 100% mark for the support! 0-=
God never ceases to amaze me how He raises up the Body in times of need for workers to do their work. God has led me the last 3 summers (and now this one) to go to a cross-cultural enviroment and each time, I have never had the resources to send myself. As a matter of fact, due to school and living expenses, I have rarely had the resources to go eat a Big Mac, much less travel to these locations to do the work He has for me to do.
I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone of you who is personally involved in this trip by your investment of time and money! I also want to praise God for His faithfulness to us even when we are faithless.
Please, if you could, pray for the details of the trip as far as driving 4 vans full of college students down 12 hours to Brownsville. We have a full work load each day, so please pray for the harvest, but even more so, pray for my heart and the hearts of the 4 teams. Pray God speaks to us and guides us, and ultimately gives a vision to each of us about what He would have us do with our lives for His kingdom.
I will send out a letter soon before I go to thank each of you as well.
Again, I WILL BE UPDATING this blog during the trip. I will shoot for every night, but I cannot guarantee that I can make that happen...but I will do my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment