Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm off!

3  hours of sleep and I'm heading out around noon today!

I tried to get my body on C. Asia time so the jet lag would be minimal, but we'll see how effective my plan really was in a couple of days. 

I got to see many of you before today arrived and am very thankful for the fellowship, encouragement and prayers! It has meant the world of difference in how I've pursued this! Know that God is truly leading the way and is paving it on your prayers...the prayers of the faithful saints. 

I am longing to get to work over there and see what the Lord has in store. I am already missing everyone here and can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces again. Know that if God would have me stay though and not return on the flight back, I would stay without hesitation and trust that He would provide everything that is needed here. 

Wherever He leads, whenever He leads, however He leads...I will trust, obey, and step forward. I pray the story of these next few weeks will be of an encouragement to everyone who longs to see God do the miraculous with their own lives...to do the impossible.

Jonathan is over and out. I'll catch on the flip side...

2 comments:

Lynnora said...

I'm so glad that you made a blog for the trip! God's blessings and one warning: you will not return the same.

Anonymous said...

I just returned from Honduras and it has changed my life!!